Want a XBOX 360?

=[MOFO]= Roush427R
Administrator
That's right, mofo's!! We are giving away a brand new XBOX 360 in the month of February! We are using a random number generator to determine the day, hour, and minute of the giveaway. We are using the same generator to determine what number gamer will be the lucky winner (gamers are listed single file in BF2142CC). So make sure you are on our server in the month of February and you may be a winner!

=[MOFO]= members ARE eligible to win. No, it will not be rigged.

Roush427R will be the moderator and he is not eligible.
Photobucket

Re: Want a XBOX 360?

=[MOFO]= Hijack
Administrator
I request that in the event it lands on me for some reason, it goes to the next highest numbered player.
BF2142

Re: Want a XBOX 360?

=[MOFO]= Roush427R
Administrator
Will do.
Photobucket

Re: Want a XBOX 360?

HMCSHaida
Ya, you can pass on me aswell, we have way to many gaming consoles in this house. Let it carry on to the next lucky wienner.............
Save the planet Earth, it's the only one with beer on it!!!!

Re: Want a XBOX 360?

=[MOFO]= Roush427R
Administrator
ok