Request To Join

PlasMaz
Hello,

My name is  Alan Rosk Or ( PlasMaz) < In Game Nic) And I am Requesting MOFO Clan Membership. The Last few days I have enjoyed gaming on the MOFO BF2142 server, and must say it has been fun.

I am 34 years Old, a Army Veteran ( O.E.F/O.I.F - 2003 -2005) I currently live in Arizona With my Girl Friend  & 8 year old Son who also enjoys playing the Battlefield Series. I also Enjoy spending time riding horses ( I own 2) Nerf Wars with my son ( Who makes Socom look like Child's Play) And watching Football ( Go PACKERS!!!) :P

I do have a Mic for voice coms,  as well as Own a Ventrilo server ( To stay in contact with Friends and Family, through various online gaming)

You can contact or Ad me here:

My FaceBook: Alan Nator

My Myspace: www.myspace.com/crimsonzspace

My Yahoo: gs_vayne or no0berz4life

I hope to hear from you soon.

Respectfully Submitted,

PlasMaz

Re: Request To Join

=[MOFO]= Roush427R
Administrator
I vote yes.  I have played the last couple of days with him and he is a good team player.
Photobucket

Re: Request To Join

=[MOFO]= mIRRORMERE
Administrator
Vent/In-game VoIP is a must for the clan (Limited communication makes situational awareness difficult).  Glad you have a mic!  Although I haven't had much chance to play directly with you...Roush's word's good for me.

Re: Request To Join

=[MOFO]= mIRRORMERE
Administrator
Welcome to the clan man!  Had a great time fighting with you last night.

I upgraded your forum rights...you should be able to access the members only sections now.

Re: Request To Join

=[MOFO]= Roush427R
Administrator
Welcome to the clan!