I see dead people....

=[MOFO]= Hijack
Administrator
Was watching the Sixth Sense this evening after a bottle of Elizabeth Spencer (which did the trick nicely) and from that famous line, I suddenly had this pop into my head...

"I see bad gunship pilots.  Flying around like regular pilots.  They don't hit anything.  They only think what they want to think.  They don't know they're bad!"

And suddenly I laughed so hard, I almost had wine come out of my nose. :)
BF2142

Re: I see dead people....

=[MOFO]= Roush427R
Administrator
Dude..that had ME laughing.
Photobucket

Re: I see dead people....

InConDite
 LOL! Why is it that all the bad gunship pilots talk the most about their "skills"? Wish I coulda seen the wine come blasting out your nose
Photobucket

Re: I see dead people....

HMCSHaida
Please say 4 Hail Mary's and one Our Father for penence, as Jesus would never waste wine !!
Shame on you !

LOL
Save the planet Earth, it's the only one with beer on it!!!!