Hi guys

Benzen
Hey mofos  !

Last time I played with some of you, you were dethklok admins. I stopped playing on dethklok as soon as they turned 64 slots. My computer lags when over 48 players. Also the fact that the last few times I played there, it was a RDX abusing fest or it was raining death from Spam's transport of hell lol. Got nothing against it, but it made me rage-quit alot !

Mirrormere, here's the proof against gihadButchy. We banned him from our servers a week ago. He been caught only once by pb, in 2007, but the way he played on my server gave me the feeling he's still hacking :

PBBans:44768 11.07.2007] 5c30d747c6764cc4c1c207248511c486 "=FAQ= gihadButchy" "69.245.*.*" "Caught by PBSS MULTIHACK"

Mirrormere banned the guy last night because he trusted my words, but I like to bring some proof because there's too many false hackusations on bf2142.

Anyway, I added your server in my favs and I'd be happy to play with/against you guys.

Re: Hi guys

=[MOFO]= Roush427R
Administrator
Hey man.  Long time no kill.
Thanks for the heads up and looking forward to seeing you on our server.
Photobucket

Re: Hi guys

HMCSHaida
Benzen , sounds familiar
Save the planet Earth, it's the only one with beer on it!!!!