Haida's son Borge

Borge
heeeeeeeeeeeeelllllllooooooooooooooo mofo's, whats up? this is borge ahahha as you can see from the subject, i am haida's son :P i am 16 in 6 days. i just got my computer back so im back to gaming as usual ahahaha. the games i play are bf2142, tf2, css, bc2 soon.... my mic doesent want to work so ill have to type to ya untill i get it fixed. nice to meet all ya, looken forward to all your tags in bf2142 :D

Re: Haida's son Borge

=[MOFO]= mIRRORMERE
Administrator
Tags:  Denied  but ready to fight beside/against you.  Get your mic fixed soon so the clan can meet you on Vent

Re: Haida's son Borge

Borge
sounds good xD except the tags thing..............