HEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOO MOOOOFOOOOO !!!!

HEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOO MOOOOFOOOOO !!!!

HMCSHaida
  I did like to take this oppotunity to wish you all a Happy Haidaday. This is where all peoples of the world send one dollar to the Haida, in thanks and giving......

And my I also state that it's fun to be around a bunch of people that like to have fun, thanks for the invite !!!!

 Hopefully MOFO will stick around longer than other clans, and happly [kinda like apple but with a y at the end] have MORE fun ......

  As a ship is christened when entering the water for the first time, may this beer I hold in my hand and am about to guzzle with much pleasure and excitment [unless I'm looking at my wife with no clothes on, that's when I generally spill the beer and go for broke] christen this clan =[MOFO]=. No I'm not smashing the bottle against my monitor !

 May this =[MOFO]= clan, as it is entering the so called 'waters' for the first time, and the beginning of it's infancy, never spill a drop of beer when showering with a fair maiden that has never seen the likes of a man that has a 12 inch dong !!!

Shit, did I say that outloud !!!

 And to those that have 'kicked my ass' in the past in 2142 a pleasent "fuck you !"

And to those about to 'kick my ass', in 2142 "fuck you too"

Save the planet Earth, it's the only one with beer on it!!!!

Re: HEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOO MOOOOFOOOOO !!!!

=[MOFO]= Hijack
Administrator
Haida is nothing if not funny.   And a good target....don't wanna forget that.  Ha!
BF2142

Re: HEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOO MOOOOFOOOOO !!!!

=[MOFO]= Roush427R
Administrator
looking forward to killing you more
Photobucket

Re: HEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOO MOOOOFOOOOO !!!!

=[MOFO]= mIRRORMERE
Administrator
This post was updated on .
LOL Haida!!