Car talk

=[MOFO]= Hijack
Administrator
Per our teamspeak chat last night...place for car shots and engine talk!  Here's my baby. 996 TT (911 Turbo)

I know Roush has a kick ass Roush 427 that I've seen.  Post your pics here bud!...and the rest of you gearheads!
BF2142

Re: Car talk

=[MOFO]= Roush427R
Administrator
Here's my baby....

Photobucket

Re: Car talk

=[MOFO]= Roush427R
Administrator
Here's my brother's friend's rides at our house in the keys.

Photobucket

Re: Car talk

InConDite
Well, my baby certainly isn't a Porsche, Lambo, or 427 Roush, but I love it nonetheless. Have a picture of it's ASS!!!!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Re: Car talk

=[MOFO]= Hijack
Administrator
Well, I can attest to the fact that the Riv sounds awesome (having seen a vid you made of it after the engine mods).  How much HP did you say its pumping out now?
BF2142