BF2142 Won't Start

=[MOFO]= Hijack
Administrator
Damn thing just stopped working today.  I did no updates to my computer or anything, but now when I try to launch 2142, it simply won't start.  No errors, no nothing.

Anyone have any insight here?  I tried completely unistalling everything and reinstalling and NOTHING!  GRRRRRRRR.
BF2142

Re: BF2142 Won't Start

=[MOFO]= mIRRORMERE
Administrator
Graphics Driver...updated recently?
DVD Drive failure?
Can you get to login screen?
Tried System Restore Point?
Run CCleaner http://www.piriform.com/
Run RMB http://www.malwarebytes.org/
Full Virus Scan?
Hmmm...

Re: BF2142 Won't Start

=[MOFO]= Hijack
Administrator
NOTHING was touched.  No drivers, no browsing...nothing. I shut the game down last night, went to bed, this morning, no load.

Drive isn't an issue since my game is electronically purchased.  No login screen.  It won't even load.
BF2142

Re: BF2142 Won't Start

=[MOFO]= mIRRORMERE
Administrator
That's fucked...I have the DVD version.  Anyone else have the electronic one?  We need to get you back online!

Re: BF2142 Won't Start

=[MOFO]= Hijack
Administrator
Got it working again late last night after I got home from the Steeler's game (time for that SEVENTH superbowl win baby!).

NO clue, why it wouldn't work, or why it started working again.  I uninstalled and reinstalled FIVE times, each time doing the exact same things.  Fifth time is a charm I guess.
BF2142