Active Recruiting

=[MOFO]= mIRRORMERE
Administrator
Right now we have 14 clan members but it's still difficult to field a server since we're not all on at the same time.  Despite that our server's popularity has risen from 201st place last month to 56th most popular server (which is no small accomplishment in one month for a new clan)!  So lets keep the momentum going and make this clan the most badass in 2142!

Know anybody you've been playing with for a while that's on your buddy list but not yet in our clan?
Send the a PM in 2142 to check out our server and forum.

New Clan Logo (which will be updated into our banners soon):